Monday, September 14, 2009

make a run for it

Sometimes I just want to pick up my camera and go. I can take some pretty incredible pictures on the most mundane subjects. I have the eye for it when I have the mind for it. I haven't had the mind nor the time to do such a thing. That's what relationships does to you. You think of what the other person might want to do instead of what you want to do. Not that I have anything particular in mind, but I don't even focus on thinking about what I might want. It's not healthy.

I decided today was the day I start running again. Well more like hobble. The first 10 minutes was horrible. I was on the elliptical for several weeks and my legs have entirely forgotten what running was supposed to be like. It was like dragging two dead logs around. My thighs were sore and warm. I finally got some of my stride back but I felt so heavy. Sometimes I just want to go get lipo and have that be over with. But afterward it felt good. I haven't sweat like that with good honest hard work for a while.

No comments: