Saturday, February 27, 2010

Resonance

Maybe I've been watching too much TV and my brain is fried.  My personal theory about what attracts me to certain programming is that there is something about the show that resonate with my life.  What does that say about me when my favorites in the past and present are of lonely anti-heros. 


Last couple of days I feel like I want to come to my own.  I feel like I've been living my life trying to please other people.  Sometimes I just feel alone.  I want a true companion.  Somebody I can talk to and share adventures with.  I also feel my life to be ordinary.  I want to feel like a badass.  I want to feel special.  My own brand of special.  I know I am capable of it. I'm rambling again.  I'm tired of doing things just for the benefits of others.  When am I going to start doing things just for me?


No comments: