Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Era?

I finally got around to install a development server on my laptop last night. Finally! I just sat down last night, flipped opened my developer books and figured out how to do it. Granted it took forever to download the package I wanted so I would have an easy install, but never the less I finally did it. I installed it this morning and was able to see the splash page before I had to had into work.

I have not started to use WordPress and I already love it. I read that I will be able to import blogs from... well... blogger. That is quite exciting for me because I would love to migrate all of my various blogs over at some point. I know this entry really should go on my "projects" blog, but screw it. It's not going to matter when I start to mash everything together and separate it by tags.

I'm in the process of transferring all of my photos into iPhoto. I had way too much fun with Faces the other night. This will make attaching photos much quicker when I get around to start posting. Things are finally starting to move along. I've had that domain name for almost 3 years now. I think it's time to put some meat on it.

No comments: