Tuesday, April 14, 2009

definition please

I have been saying year after year that I don't know who I am and who I want to be. I think I'm finally at a place where I'm starting to get a better idea. One of the most interesting thing I found is that I can be explained by some of my goals and aspirations. I started writing down things I want to and intend to do. I'm healthy, crafty, and literary.

Out of all my hobbies photography is my first love and finding ways to share them is a close second. I love books. I have a ton of books. I want to read them and I have been too lazy. I love to crochet. I like making my own bed covers. Organization and decoration is important for me.

I'm a runner. Mentally. Now I need to get to it physically. I like the solitude of running. The sense of accomplishment. The freedom of going the distance.

I'm a runner-photographer.

No comments: