Friday, November 20, 2009

thoughts on a Friday morning

As I look out the window, I can see the dark clouds moving across the sky. There is something ominous about it. How it spread darkness across the land. It's just the way it moves and how quickly it spreads. I don't like it one bit.

I couldn't find my mittens this morning, nor yesterday morning, nor the day before that. I have resolved to put things away at their logical places, where I will be looking for them. Instead of what I think would be convenient. Because I will never think of the convenient place when I look for it, only the logical place.

I am not happy with my hair at all right now. It just looks messy all the time, and not the nice kind of messy.

Man it's been a tough week. And I don't feel like getting into it.


No comments: