Friday, February 27, 2009

frozen dreams

T and I went to see my coworkers band Corpus Callosum last night. Fun people. Good music.
http://www.myspace.com/corpuscallosumband

It was in front of the San Jose Rep, at night. Everybody there was freezing. I brought my camera with the intention of taking some awesome pictures. The lighting was horrible and I'm not skillful enough to take good pictures of people in low light. I got a few ok shots. I will need to unload them later and put them up on flickr. On the other hand, T brought his camera without the intention of taking any serious pictures got a few really good shots. Shows I really need to practice.

What we did wasn't really the main point. I'm just happy we actually went out and did something. We are demotivated people. It is rare we find something interesting enough to actually haul our lazy asses out to take interesting pictures. I'm glad we did it. It felt more like a date. It's appropriate I think because this Sunday marks 4 months since we first met.

I think the amazing thing is I'm still happy.

No comments: