Tuesday, February 24, 2009

keep walking

I had a Harold and Kumar moment this morning. I was almost at the bottom at the stair. It was too far to go back. I don't know if that's because I'm lazy or I'm resourceful enough to make due with what I can get my hands on.

I ended up watching No Reservations for about 4 hours last night. I probably could have done some more writing and planning on the side, but I didn't. It is the one show I can watch over and over again. I installed an application on facebook of a restaurant review contest for the show. It's a good idea, but I don't think I will participate. The first few ones I have read are quite disappointing. Most of them reads like a book report. Where is the inspiration? I find it sad that is how most people write nowadays. I blame it on the mindless blogging culture.

No comments: