Thursday, July 30, 2009

of jolt gum and last days

You never realize how much stuff (reads: crap) you have until you need to clear out your desk. Tomorrow will be my last day. Unlike my behavior from previous experience, I have packed most of my cr....stuff away. I asked if I can start putting things into my new desk. It was a yes. I still have my bags under my desk right here. Things I'm not going to use for the time being and I'm not willing to part with them. That's a sign you're a pack-rat. I'll move them tomorrow towards the end of the day.

I had a piece of jolt gum, I would just like to say. It's the equivalent of half a cup of coffee and makes my twitchy. In addition, it also kills my grammar.

I need some new sunglasses. Ideas? I've had mine for a few years and they are awesome but falling apart. One of the rubber grips fell off when I was taking pictures at Yosemite. It's been so stretched out it hardly holds up my hair. I hate shopping for glasses.

I'm going to be up the peninsula this weekend, spending most of daylight up in San Francisco and beyond. I will just bring my point and shoot this time. It's a good camera, it will do the scenery justice.

No comments: