Wednesday, July 01, 2009

an idea

I had a brilliant idea this morning. Then I got distracted with real work and more stupid games. I just remember my idea was to redirect my energy from playing stupid games to writing more. I thought it was a great idea. I spend the same amount of energy rambling about.... whatever it is, and there is something productive about this exercise.

I had my interview this morning. I think it went pretty well. I managed to carry on conversations, conveyed how I am most likely the best candidate for the job, and didn't throw up. Not that I have before, but I always imagine I would do it one of these days.

I'm actually really excited about the prospects of this new job. Assuming I get it. Which I have a good chance because of the things I do now. Feels like it has more direction and space to grow. There were a few what if's after the interview. I did a little calculation in case they line up. I could potentially make more on part time when what I make now as a full timer. Great.

No comments: