Friday, July 24, 2009

what to eat

I really need to start planning and/or packing my lunch. It is so frustrating to want to go out and can't find anyone to go with. It's no fun for me to go out to lunch by myself to be honest.

I'm so mentally checked out. I ran out of things I want to do months ago. It's kind of sad.

I updated WoW last night on my entertainment center. The whole reason why I upgraded my monitor to a 42" TV etc was to play WoW in high definition. I got the expansion and promptly stopped playing. I started it up again last night and realize I don't have real desires to really play the game. It's such a weird thing for me. Maybe there was too much reading involved with the new class. A death knight starts at level 55 with gear and skills. I really have no desire to catch up that way. I should just start a new character and build it up from there. I'm going to be a farmer anyway when I play. I have a few months left on my account.

I should get into better hobbies.

I was totally lethargic last night. I went to the drug store to get solutions for my contacts and they were out of stock. I ended up wandering around the drugstore for no reason, went to Michael's and TJ Maxx. I don't even know why I went in there. I thought about buying about twenty bucks worth of threads on clearance so I can make myself a shawl to leave at work. I had to talk myself out of that one. I have plenty of yarn at home to do that project. I need to finish my bedspread.

I'm seriously thinking about making some marketable items to put on etsy. I already thought about doing bedspreads. They sell pretty well on etsy at a pretty good price, but they take a long time to make. Selling my photographs would be another. I can put them up on zazzle or cafe press. Maybe I'll link those from my website. I should add a swag section or something. It would be nice to get some income out of it, at least to cover some of my cost. I'm already chalking my website off as an expensive hobby.

I should probably put some time and energy into something more useful.

No comments: